All prices on the e-commerce website www.ftppianoforti.com are for goods delivered to the warehouse, excluding VAT and expressed in Euro.
- Prices are different depending on the type of account: product prices displayed on the window before creating an account/login are retail prices. Wholesale prices can be displayed only after registration in accordance with the procedure. Find out more info. How to Sign up.
- The validity of the price list is always and only one indicated on the e-commerce website at the time of transmission of the order, unless technical problems of transmission of the update data from our enterprise software to our e-commerce website.
- FTP reserves the right to change the prices according to the fluctuation of commodity prices, without notice or obligation.
- The amount of the proposed order does not include the shipping costs and any costs related to customs duties and related taxes if the shipment is in non-EU countries or in countries where the legislation in place provides import charges.
- Shipping costs on the invoice must be paid by the customer and are considered VAT included for private / VAT excluded and are expressed in Euro (VAT is not applied for shipments with a Company/VAT Number account out of Italy).
- The invoice is sent to the customer which is required to ensure the correct amount before sending us an order confirmation via e-mail.
- The order is always delivered to the customer upon order confirmation or upon payment receipt according to the methode of payment.
- The packaging is free of charge and it's not a cost for the customer. The packaging costs out of the conventional standards will be counted in the final invoice.
- We do not make a delivery for an amount less than 50,00 Euro taxable (VAT and shipping costs excluded) for Company/VAT Number and Private account.
Companies or VAT Number holders have a discount for every order according to the taxable amount on the invoice.